It also raises your vibration–and that’s a really good thing.
Higher vibrancy in the body increases your health, emotionally and physically, and it also just makes you a more pleasant person to be around.
You can repeat one whenever you need to calm yourself, to reroute your thoughts, or to use as a sweet accompaniment to your meditation practice to help you focus your awareness.
Here are a few that I like to use, with their meaning:
- SAT-NAM: “My breath is one with the Universe”
- SO HUM: “I Am That,” “I Am Truth”
- MOKSHA: “I can see infinite possibilities at all times”
- SHIVA SHAKTI: ” The gods and goddesses express their attributes and powers through me”
- SAN KALPA: “My intentions have infinite organizing power”
Weave one of these into your daily rituals list and see how your composure begins to shift during the stressful moments.